What does Five Star Skilled Nursing mean?
With all of the regulatory oversight, consumer scrutiny and ever-changing dynamics within the long-term care industry, we are proud to be scored at all three of our communities with a five-star rating for Skilled Nursing.
Our Health Centers are licensed, regulated, inspected, and certified by a number of public and private agencies at the state and federal levels, including the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Licensing and Certification Division (L&C) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
For patients who need clinical care following an illness, injury, surgery, hospitalization or long-term care.
- Private and semi-private rooms with bath
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Long-term care and custodial care
- Rehabilitation clinic
- Medication management
- Dietary monitored nutritional support
- Discharge plan provided
- Medicare, private insurance, private pay accepted
- Licensed, certified staff on call 24/7
Care and Amenities
Our Skilled Nursing is for patients who need clinical care following an illness, injury, surgery, hospitalization or long-term care.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and eating
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with standby mobility
- Monitoring of special healthcare needs by our 24/7 staff
- Restorative nursing care
- Customized care planning by an interdisciplinary team
- Customized activities
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Physical and occupational rehabilitation therapy
We have partnerships with 14 Health Care Plans. Call now to see the current list of our HMO and PPO advantage plans.
To learn more, contact Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing, at (415) 351-7956 or email
By combining caring clinical, nursing and therapy experts, advanced facilities and the exquisite, serene atmosphere at one of our Life Care Communities, a patient and their loved ones are assured that their care is the number one priority. Our experienced professionals will walk you through the admission process. They’ll be with you every step of the way even long after you have moved in.
We accept Medicare and 14 insurances. We are not participants in the MediCal program. We also accept private pay.
Click here to see our Clinical Admission Criteria and pre-admission forms.
To learn more about Short-term Rehab, please contact:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)