We offer short-term rehabilitation services as part of our Skilled Nursing. Short-term Rehab is a critical part of recovering and developing independence after a stay in an acute hospital or surgery. We serve those in need of rehabilitation so they can get back to living independently as soon as possible.
Short-term Rehab offers comprehensive clinical rehabilitation from our on-site physical therapists, occupation therapists, speech therapists with clinical oversight. We have highly trained, experienced staff and the accommodations needed to enable our residents to reach their highest level of recovery.
To qualify for rehabilitation you must:
- Be insured through traditional Medicare A, or a contracted HMO/PPO/Medicare Advantage plan
- Have a three-day qualifying stay in an acute hospital
- Require daily skilled nursing services or oversight from a therapist
- Be able to participate in treatment and make measurable progress during the course of care
- Have a solid discharge plan and arrangements for post-treatment care
We know the importance of communication between our team and your health care providers. This process, known as the transitional care model, can help make the rehabilitation process successful.
We accept Medicare and 14 insurances. We are not participants in the MediCal program. We also accept private pay.
To learn more about Short-term Rehab, please contact:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)