Our Assisted Living program provides support for aging adults who want to remain independent but need some help with activities with daily living such as bathing, stand-by mobility or medication management.
We have a community-like environment with a loving, dedicated staff on-site 24 hours a day overseeing our community. Residents can expect assistance with activities of daily living while helping them stay as independent as possible. There is socialization, stimulating activities and programs designed to meet our residents’ needs. Meals and other amenities are also provided.
We go above and beyond in the care of our residents which has been recognized by a leading organization, CARF-CCAC. All of our Health Service locations are accredited for their highest standard of care. This means we have met and exceeded a set of standards and guidelines. Accreditation is a sign of quality and should be an important consideration in decision-making for Assisted Living.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, eating and daily activities
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with standby mobility
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Private suites
- A full calendar of social, educational, cultural and recreational activities
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Snacks always available
- Dietitian on staff to monitor dietary needs
- Access to all community amenities
We accept Medicare and 14 insurances. We are not participants in the MediCal program. We also accept private pay.
Click here to see our Clinical Admission Criteria and pre-admission forms.
To learn more about Assisted Living, please contact:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)